Thursday 23 May 2013


As I'm completely new at the whole art of blogging I may need some pointers from any fellow bloggers out there.

I used to dread the idea of getting older. You know the feeling of having to 'grow up', say goodbye to the perfect body, losing my looks & just basically settling into the life I built up to from my youth. WELL I've hit 40 & see that none of the above seems to apply, to me anyway. For example I don't know that I'll ever really grow up, although I have learnt to just chill over things I can't always change.I love exercise!! my body is what I make it & unless I give up leading a healthy lifestyle it's not going to mysteriously change overnight. Looks, well let's face it I'm not too keen on wrinkles but that's life & I didn't really care what anyone thought about my looks before so why will that change? As far as the life I've built up to from my youth that just keeps on building & I'm fairly sure I'll keep on adding to my 'timeline' until the day I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment